The Long Weekend Retreat
Property Locality: Lake Conjola, South Coast
Type of Property: retreat lodge
Number of Bedrooms: three
Maximum Persons: six
Children: suitable for children
Rates ( per night)
Price Range: from $250 for the whole retreat per night with exclusive occupancy.
Special Conditions: Minimum stay is usually two nights
Rates are inclusive of GST and are subject to change without notice.
PRICE RATE POLICY*
Every enquiry and booking through ECOHOTEL shows your support for the environmental initiatives undertaken by the Long Weekend Retreat. Read more about our best price policy below.
Five star acreage retreat lodge on Sydney's South Coast. Nearby are the shores of Lake Conjola, the legendary Green Island surf break, pristine beaches, adjoining National Park and close to the resort towns of Milton and Mollymook.
The accommodation is designed for a maximum of six adults seeking high quality accommodation and features absolute attention to detail. There are 3 bedrooms: King Suite in private pavilion, Queen and Double in the main pavilion
Fine linens, bath and beach towels, hairdryers and slippers
Stunning collectable furnishings: Framac direct from Cuban Embassy, Amsterdam built Pierre Paulin plus ultimate King leather 'potato' couch
Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
Gourmet 'corden bleu' bbq
Eating-In gourmet culinary service
Indulgent outdoor mineral soak tub
Surround sound big screen plasma, DVD, stereo and movies, books, CDs
Radiant floor heating and passive solar design
In-house pamper treatments and yoga classes
Full office facilities with high speed internet
Bicycles, boogie boards, snorkelling gear, boules
Walking maps and guide books
Washing machine, dryer, iron
Stunning contemporary art collection
Abundant native birds and wildlife
Direct access to national park, walk to pristine beaches, hidden river swimming holes
Seclusion and privacy at all times
The Long Weekend Retreat is a paradise for nature lovers of all kind. With green sustainable initiatives this eco-friendly getaway is designed to reduce our collective global footprint – while you relax and indulge in heavenly comfort in your own private wildlife sanctuary.
- hot water is solar charged
· power is supplied by Jack Green renewable energy
· water is sourced from rainwater collected and stored on the property
-Water for the outdoor hot mineral soak bath is drawn from an underground spring fifteen meters beneath the tub
· an onsite waste water purification plant irrigates the orchard and gardens
· passive solar design of Retreat, with heat bank walls and sun capturing features optimises energy efficiency and creates a luxurious year round ambient temperature
- The Treehouse Studio, (venue for massage and wellbeing) at The Retreat was constructed with timber reclaimed from a wool store demolished in Homebush Bay to make way for the construction of Sydney Olympic Park for the 2000 Olympic Games. Hand hewn hardwood logs salvaged from The Retreat site after storms support The Treehouse.
Host: Sal Gray
Address: Narrawallee Creek Road, Lake Conjola,
South Coast, NSW
* Best Rate Policy
ON A MOBILE OR IPAD?
Please visit Green Getaways Australia
environmentally friendly accommodation, ecotourism, green travel