Property Locality: south of Broome, north west coast
Type of Property: Eco Resort
Accommodation: eco villas and safari tents
Children: suitable for children
Price Range: $195 - $550
Eco villas: $350 (average price, please enquire)
Eco tents: $230 (as above)
Special Conditions: 2 night minimum stay
Rates are inclusive of GST and are subject to change without notice.
Eco Beach is a multi award-winning eco resort set amongst a pristine and untouched environment just over an hour's drive south of Broome. The accommodation is of a high standard and the aim is to provide guests with an unforgettable and unique wilderness experience whilst leaving a minimal impact on the surrounding landscape.
- 25 superbly appointed eco villas
- 30 luxurious safari style eco tents.
Villas: The ocean front eco villas offer remarkable views of the Indian Ocean and the beautiful sandy beaches below. There are also villas with partial ocean views and villas nestled in amongst the native bush gardens.
The majority of the villas are 65 square metres with a 35 square metre terrace. Each villa has one bedroom, complete with a king size bed, wardrobe, bedside tables, reading lamps, brushed steel ceiling fan and an en suite bathroom. The spacious open-plan living room features a large leather sofa bed, a small bar fridge, kitchen sink, polished white stoned benchtops, tea and coffee facilities, dishware, utensils, and a quality four person dining table with chairs. Fresh towels and linen are also provided. Eco Villas sleep up to 4 guests, however 2 x two bedroom villas which can sleep up to six guests are also available.
Tents: The safari style tents have an internal measurement of 6 metres x 4.2 metres and also have fabulous large decks. They is made from quality canvas and are stylishly outfitted with: king-size bed, two bedside tables with reading lamps; luxurious bed linen; three-shelved wardrobe kit, large storage chest, ensuite shower and toilet and fly-screen ventilation. Each tent has a 20 litre eski in which you can store small snacks or drinks. The Eco Tents sleep 3-4 people and are positioned with full or partial views of the Indian Ocean or views of the native gardens.
Eco Tents are powered mainly for lighting purposes. However, there is enough power for you to use low wattage appliances such as camera and mobile phone chargers.
For the health conscious, Eco Beach offers daily complimentary yoga set against a stunning ocean backdrop. A perfect warm up for the breathtaking cliff-top walk to Cape Villaret. Or for those who like to take it easy, why not enjoy a pampering with a full body massage for the ultimate in relaxation?
• Ocean front bar and restaurant, pool deck with Infinity swimming pool, lounge areas
• Health treatments, massage, complimentary yoga
• Conference facilities / private functions, weddings
• Whale watching tours (Jul-Oct), nesting turtle tours (Oct - Dec) birdwatching
• Indigenous tours
• Beach walks, cliff top walks, cave exploring
• Fishing (game, creek and beach), creek safaris, creek Kayak tours
Thoughtfully designed to complement the natural surroundings as an eco retreat, each villa has the latest environmental design features:
- solar power: the unique energy monitoring system even enables guests to
check their own energy usage.
- energy efficient LED lights
- thermostatically controlled cromagen hot water systems
- multi-head split system air-conditioners
- bamboo floor boards
- composite eco decking.
- louvre windows: windows and doors have been positioned to maximise the flow of fresh ocean breezes and the high ceilings provide natural cooling efficiency.
Manager: Jodie Mott
Contact Address: 323 Thangoo Station Great Northern Highway, Broome, Western Australia
environmentally friendly accommodation, ecotourism, green travel