Property Locality: Gold Coast Hinterland, SE Qld
Type of Property: One self-contained house
Number of Bedrooms: Three
Number of Bathrooms: One
Maximum Persons: Seven
Children: suitable for children
Rates (per couple per night)
Price Range: $250 - $300
Couple Package: $300 - 2 nights for 2 people
ECO Couple Package only $250- Bring your own linen, towels and tea towel and save $50
Family Package: $600 - 2 nights for 5 people
ECO Family Package only $475 - Bring your own linen, towels, tea towel and save $125
Holiday Package: $1050 - 5 nights for 7 people
ECO Holiday Package: only $900
Bring your own linen, towels, tea towel and save $150
Special Conditions: Minimum two night stay
Rates are inclusive of GST and are subject to change without notice.
This unique, romantic and spacious cottage is nestled amidst peaceful and quiet bushland. The fully self contained 3 bedroom house offers:
Stunning views from all verandas... sit down - listen to the birds - unwind - feel the harmony around you.
Watch the sun disappear into the mountains with a good glass of local wine...
Features of the house include:
- Piano, DVD, VCR and hifi system are provided for your entertainment. Remember to bring your favourite music CD's.
- Enjoy Qld's winter warmth, most days temperatures still reach mid 20's. On rare chilly evenings low-emission gas heating is supplied for your comfort.
- The sunshine kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, gas stove and oven.
- The dining area with a big table invites a 'get together'.
-Board games and playing cards are supplied for some old-fashioned fun.
- Downstairs there is large bedroom with queen sized bed and one single bed, ensuite and walk in robe. Ideal for couples, with room for youngsters who like to be close.
- All beds have quality mattresses.
- Large bedroom upstairs with one queen sized bed. Studio style room with timber ceilings. A private retreat if holidaying with family and friends.
- Second bedroom upstairs with two 'king' single sized beds.
- Stunning views towards the Scenic Rim mountain range.
- fully powered by solar and wind generated sources.
Host: Heike Mack-Behle
Address: 701 Boonah-Rathdowney Road, Boonah, Qld
environmentally friendly accommodation, ecotourism, green travel