Crystal Creek Meadows
Property Locality: Shoalhaven, South Coast NSW
Type of Property: 4 lodges
Number of Bedrooms: 10
Number of Bathrooms: 4
Maximum Persons: 12
Children: suitable for children
Disabled access: yes
Rates (per couple per night)
Price Range: $260 - $360
Weekend: $310 (standard)*, $360 (deluxe)*
Midweek: $260 (continental b'fast), $310 (deluxe b'fast)
Special Conditions: 2 night minimum stay on weekends, 3 nights on long weekends.
Additional Adult $90, $125w/end
Child (3-15 inclusive) $20
Rates are inclusive of GST and are subject to change without notice.
Private, 5 star rural spa retreat accommodation near Berry, South Coast and Southern Highlands area of NSW Australia, with stylish luxury spa cottages set in beautiful gardens in one of Australia's most gorgeous beauty spots - Kangaroo Valley - Shoalhaven Region of the New South Wales South Coast.
Crystal Creek is ideal for romantic escape accommodation for couples, a weekend getaway for a group of friends, a small corporate retreat or family holiday rentals.
Each of the 4 self-contained eco cottages has been sited in a separate location on the 16 acre Crystal Creek Meadows property with its own gardens to offer maximum privacy and to enhance the sense of peace and tranquility yet providing everyone with magnificent views and access to all the gardens and grounds.
- Breakfast hampers are included in the Deluxe accommodation tariff, gourmet meals, picnic hampers and a pantry service are also available. (see below)
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning & romantic slow burning wood fire, electric blankets, ceiling fans and screens for natural ventilation
- Washing machine, Iron & Ironing Board and use of dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave & fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- TV, DVD / VCR player, CD / cassette player, Music and Movie library
- Family friendly accommodation with cot, high chair & nappy change kit provided free of charge OR exclusive couples only accommodation
- Your cottage also has full facilities like hairdryers, sewing kit and first aid kit
- Outdoor BBQ
- Spa baths and showers
- King size beds with additional options of queen or twin single rooms
- Australian Standards code accessible accommodation [wheelchair and disabled access]
*Deluxe Tariff includes: full breakfast hamper (fruit juice, smoked salmon, freshly cut deli ham, pancake mix, fresh fruit, cream cheese, bread, yogurts and our own free range chook eggs), plunger coffee, range of Twinings specialty teas, our own range of herbal teas, selection of our own toiletries and spa bath goodies, freshly cut flowers from our extensive gardens, box of local hand made chocolates, use of bath robes, complimentary slippers, afternoon Devonshire Tea with fresh baked scones, homemade jam and freshly whipped cream, decanter of complimentary port and use of our extensive film library
**Regular Tariff includes: continental breakfast, plunger coffee, Twinings Specialty teas, our own herbal teas plus full use of the film library.
3 Course dinner can be provided or BBQ Hamper with complimentary local wine selection (optional extra)
The goal of Crystal Creek Meadows, Kangaroo Valley accommodation is to minimise the negative impacts of their business and to improve the property’s environment.
- cottages use their own solar power
- 100% Accredited Green Energy
- Environmental Impact Plan and energy saving strategies are applied to the guest accommodation.
- self sufficient in water and waste water treatment.
- The establishment of a bird sanctuary, minimal noise and lighting disturbance strategies - critical for Australia’s nocturnal wildlife. The business donates funds to local environmental groups including endangered animals and wildlife care.
-Crystal Creek makes all their own aromatherapy toiletries and spa treats to heighten their guest’s experience and understanding of the “power of plants” using all natural recipes many of which includes Australian essential oils.
Local Initiatives and education
- Where possible, Crystal creek buys local produce.
- Crystal Creek Meadows is an active supporter of the Friends of the Brush Tailed Rock Wallaby and World Vision Sponsor-a-Child and World Vision Water for Life
- A carefully designed walk lets children discover the habitat of some of the local wildlife who live on the property. There is also a drawing competition and they can discover more about the local endangered wildlife through a presentation of the Brush Tailed Rock Wallaby.
- Tree Planting: As part of their environmental sustainability policy, more than 700 native trees have been planted.
- Creek regeneration: a new project is regeneration of the perennial streams and creek, providing habitats for important native animals.
Host: Christopher and Sophie Warren
Address: Kangaroo Valley Road, Kangaroo valley 2577
environmentally friendly accommodation, ecotourism, eco accommodation,